The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MLB PLUMBING AND HEATING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- U.S. Accuses Iranian Naval Vessel in 'Unsafe' Strait of Hormuz Encounter
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An Iranian Navy vessel confronted three U.S. ships and pointed a laser at a Marine Corps helicopter over the Strait of Hormuz, U.S. military officials said, another in a series of incidents the military considers dangerous and unprofessional.
- Facebook To Stream MLB Games
Friday May 19, 2017
The partnership is the latest such agreement between Facebook and a pro sports league, as the social network seeks to bolster its live video offerings.
- MLB Players Launching Social App
Friday Apr 21, 2017
The app, called Infield Chatter, is intended to give the players more of an independent voice online, distinct from the social media presences of their teams.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]