The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ML PAN, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- CloudSense Selects Whiteoaks, PAN As PR Agencies
Tuesday Mar 4, 2014
British cloud-software provider CloudSense has selected U.K.-based Whiteoaks and its American affiliate, Boston-based PAN Communications, as its new public relations agencies. The agencies werechosen following a four-way pitch with other agencies.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- Apple Releases Core ML Docs, Demonstrates Plans To Build Out AI Network
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Apple announced a new machine-learning API framework this week aimed at making mobile AI technology run faster, and published documentation on how developers can integrate the technology into theirproducts.
- Google ML Changes Requirements To Rank Higher In Search Results
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Findings from research released this week confirm that marketers can no longer rely solely on general search and content optimization strategies to help content rank higher on Google. As machinelearning gets smarter, it changes the requirements.