Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 24, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ML HAMILTON INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Announcing the TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2017 agenda
By Matthew Panzarino,Matt Burns - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
General admission tickets are now available. We would love to see you at the show. ICOs and cryptocurrency are rapidly changing venture capital and we are bringing some of the top minds and companies to the stage to talk about how it all affects startups. Naval Ravikant and Vitalik Buterin will chat about Ethereum’s quest to balance decentralization and usability the right way. This is… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.