Think tank boss allegedly accused scholar of "imperiling funding for others."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MK THINK TANK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Google-funded think tank fires prominent Google critic
By Timothy B. Lee - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- The Hard Consequence of Google's Soft Power Over Think Tanks
By Nitasha Tiku - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Emails viewed by WIRED reveal how funding from the tech giant can influence internal dynamics within a think tank.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Think Tank Fires Scholar Who Praised Fine Against Google
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
A Washington think tank backed by Google and parent Alphabet’s Eric Schmidt has fired a prominent scholar who praised the $2.7 billion fine recently issued by European regulators against Google for antitrust violations.