Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MJM SYSTEMS INC.
1987 - JOHN MARSICO SYSTEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- On Washington: Shaken Lawmakers Soften Partisan Tone While Uniting in Concern
By CARL HULSE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Party labels weren’t the defining trait as Democratic and Republican members of Congress assessed where the harsh political climate had led them.
- 31 August, 2016 – Episode 582 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Sep 2, 2016
Interview w/ Carl Zimmer, A Signal, Solar System Bodies, Monkey Guts, Blood-Thirsty Brains, Tasmanian Evolution, Whisker Feels, counting Cuttlefish, Oldest European, Oldest Tree, Toxo V. Cancer, And Much More...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Madison Startup Asto Tests Its CT Scanner on a Standing Horse
By Jeff Buchanan - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Asto CT, a Madison, WI-based startup developing a computed tomography (CT) device for performing scans of animals, has taken a major step forward this spring in its effort to commercialize its machine. The results could impact the field of CT technology for veterinarians and other specialists. In late April, one of the company’s scanners was […]