The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MJM PLUMBING AND HEATING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- 14 wildly hot takes we need on this Whole Foods + Amazon thing
By Matthew Lynley - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Amazon just bought Whole Foods for $13.7 billion — which is a huge deal! This is one of the biggest deals of the year and is a big move for Amazon into grocery, a spot where it’s traditionally been extremely bad. It also means that Amazon is going to be a huge competitor with other retailers, starting the foodpocalpyse and sending other grocery stocks crashing. It’s probably… Read More
- Heat can kill and we’re turning up the thermostat
By Scott K. Johnson - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Analysis of deadly heatwaves shows how many more people they’ll affect by 2100.
- California Today: California Today: The Extreme Heat to Come
By MIKE McPHATE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: Los Angeles’s long-term heat outlook, Lonzo Ball’s helicopter parent, and one of Lake Tahoe’s eccentric historical characters.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- When Activists Enter the Kitchen, the CFOs Feel the Heat
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Activist investors’ campaigns often start with the CEO in the crosshairs. But pressure is mounting on finance chiefs, too, as they are tasked with cutting waste, increasing efficiency and boosting margins.