These days it's easier to count the companies that are not taking sustainability action than to count the ones who are. However, there is a wide variance in how (or if) brands are communicating about their world-friendly efforts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MJ AND YOGI'S RENTALS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Finding Right Balance In Sustainable Supply Chain Messaging
Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
- Tomorrow, Today -- Top 5 Ad Startups From SXSW
Thursday Mar 16, 2017
My team scoured the startup village, the accelerator parties, the startup BBQs, the tech breakfasts, sea of VCs and startup founders that dominated Austin in order to curate these five ad startups.
- 9/11 Tribute Museum expands space for personal stories
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 26, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Oct 26, 2016
Republicans blast ObamaCare after premium hike announcement, should you trust polls and Indians take World Series game 1.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Dropbox updates its admin panel for Business users
By Ryan Lawler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dropbox might have gotten its start in the consumer market, but over the past several years it’s made huge steps toward getting enterprise users comfortable with using its products. It’s managed to sign up more than 200,000 Dropbox Business users, who need more advanced controls over how their employees can access and share sensitive files and information on the cloud storage… Read More
- The U.S. Just Picked Intel, IBM, Nvidia And Others To Help Make Supercomputers 50 Times Faster
By Sean Captain - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The U.S. aims to take back the title for fastest computer that it lost to China in 2013.
In 2013, the United States ceded the supercomputing crown to China, whose Sunway TaihuLight machine is over five times as powerful as the U.S. government’s fastest system, called Titan. But the Department of Energy is working on a new generation of supercomputers that are 50 times faster than Titan—a performance boost described as “exascale.” Today, DoE awarded $258 million in contracts to six U.S. companies—AMD, Cray (maker of Titan), Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel, and Nvidia—to build an exascale system by 2021. The companies themselves are expected to add at least $172 million of their own funding to the project, since they will also benefit from the new technologies developed.
- Namaste from your Google Assistant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ommmmmm, it's International Yoga Day. While your Assistant might not be able to do an Eagle Pose, it can help you relax, learn about yoga poses and be the calming presence you’ve been looking for.
- If you’re an aspiring yogi, the first step is getting on the mat. Ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Add yoga mat to my shopping list.”
- Once you've got your mat, you can ask your Assistant on phones, “What’s a downward-facing dog pose?” or ““Show me videos of a downward-facing dog pose.”
- Looking to set the mood? Ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Turn the temperature to 80 degrees,” or “Dim the lights,” when you’re ready for Savasana.
- Interested in learning about the history of yoga? Ask your Assistant on Google Home “How did yoga start?” or “What does yoga mean?”
- Or maybe you want to meet other like-minded yogis: Ask your Assistant on phones to “Find yoga classes near me.”
For the love of yoga and whatever else makes you happy, go out there and find your zen! Namaste.