A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIX TOBACCO AND CANDY CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam.Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- Quitting Tobacco Stocks Is Easier at These Prices
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Another big investor is giving up cigarettes. Regret has stalked similar decisions in the past, but the timing looks better this time.
- Sensis Aims To Slow Teen Tobacco Use
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Sensis, a "cross-cultural" Los Angeles-based ad agency, last week announced a campaign designed to slow tobacco use among 12- to 15-year-olds in rural areas. The work will be done for the FDA Centerfor Tobacco Products, who awarded a contract to Sensis in July.
- SweeTARTS Co-Creates Content, Candy With Fans At VidCon
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
SweeTARTS returns to VidCon this week, encouraging fans of the candy to create original content, and plans to launch a new "candy creation" on Friday at the event.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.