The Long Island iced tea, the Midori sour, the Blue Hawaii: Fussy bartenders are upgrading these decidedly down-market cocktails.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MIX PUPPY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- When Bad Drinks Go Good
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Police hunt for brute who snapped puppy’s neck over WiFi
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Iowa police are searching for a creep they say snapped a Corgi puppy’s neck—all because he wasn’t allowed to use the WiFi. In what one officer called “the worst case of animal abuse he’s seen in years,” Christopher David Vogel, 25, arrived unannounced to his acquaintance Larry Gray’s apartment on July 6 and demanded to...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.