The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MITCHIE'S MATCHINGS USA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Bernie Sanders, wife lawyer up amid college investigation
By Eileen AJ Connelly - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bernie Sanders and his wife Jane have lawyered up in the midst of a federal investigation involving a loan that led to the bankruptcy of the college where she was president. Federal investigators are examining a $10 million deal to buy 33 acres on the shore of Lake Champlain set up by Jane Sanders when...
- Match.com Wants In On the 'Stories' Craze
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The dating app will let users compose video narratives. But will it be enough to lure in millennials?
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Player loses match by yelling 'stupid person!'
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A weird moment from a recent match.
- Slovakian prime minister wants review of Italy-Germany match
By AP - By AP - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The prime minister of Slovakia wants UEFA to review a match between Italy and Germany at the Under-21 European Championship in Poland
- Murray withdraws from exhibition match because of sore hip
By AP - By AP - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Andy Murray has withdrawn from an exhibition match in London because of a sore hip, less than a week before the start of Wimbledon