Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MITCHELL WOLF, L.AC., PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Scaramucci likens White House job to Mr. Wolf from ‘Pulp Fiction’
By Mark Moore, Marisa Schultz - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Anthony Scaramucci, who was fired after a tempestuous 11 days as the White House communications director, likened his job to a character in the movie “Pulp Fiction.” “I saw it more as like Mr. Wolf from ‘Pulp Fiction,’ Scaramucci said on ABC’s “This Week,” when host George Stephanopoulos asked him to comment on characterizations that...
- Another pack of gray wolves spotted in California
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
A female gray wolf, her mate and at least three pups are the second pack of wolves spotted in Northern California since the species went extinct in 1924, state wildlife officials said Wednesday. The gray pups were born this spring in Lassen National Forest to a female wolf of unknown origins. Her mate is the...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.