NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 8TH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MITCHELL REID PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Change.org Launches Investment Campaign, Reid Hoffman Makes Pledge
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The $30 million investment campaign will enable organization to transform its popular platform into a catalyst for a variety of social movements....
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Change.org Gets $30 Million Infusion
By mark-hrywna - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
A $30-million infusion led by LinkedIn.com co-founder Reid Hoffman will help Change.org grow its online petition platform and scale fledgling efforts to generate revenue through…
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.