Chandler Parsons isn’t doing much to squash rumors surrounding his personal life. On Thursday, the womanizing Memphis Grizzlies star hit Hollywood hot spot Craig’s with UFC’s million-dollar ring girl and supposed flame Arianny Celeste. The dashing duo, who were first linked earlier this month, were photographed leaving the cozy eatery, with Parsons, 28, walking a...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MITCHELL CHANDLER D.O. P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Chandler Parsons steps out with UFC’s million-dollar stunner
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Is Chandler Parsons dating UFC’s million-dollar ring bombshell?
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Parsons' famous exes included Kendall Jenner, Bella Thorne and "Chirsley Knows Best" starlet Savannah Chrisley.
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
- Yankees could give Chance Adams shot to replace Pineda
By George A. King III - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
BOSTON — Bryan Mitchell and Luis Cessa will get the first cracks at replacing Michael Pineda in the Yankees’ rotation, but don’t rule out Chance Adams muscling his way into the rotation. “We still feel kind of that he has more work to do,’’ manager Joe Girardi said Friday of Adams, who became the Yankees’...
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?