The officer fatally shot Philando Castile, a black motorist, during a traffic stop last summer. Mr. Castile’s girlfriend streamed the aftermath.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MITCH SMITH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Minnesota Officer Acquitted in Killing of Philando Castile
By MITCH SMITH - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Grim Echoes for Families: An Officer Shoots and a Jury Acquits
By MITCH SMITH, YAMICHE ALCINDOR and JACK HEALY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A Minnesota police officer was acquitted in the shooting of Philando Castile, and some families saw a pattern. Few officers are charged, and fewer still convicted.
- Video of Police Killing of Philando Castile Is Publicly Released
By MITCH SMITH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
State investigators released the dashboard video of Officer Jeronimo Yanez shooting Mr. Castile in Minnesota last year that had been shown to jurors.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- Tracy K. Smith Is the New Poet Laureate
By ALEXANDRA ALTER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ms. Smith, 45, says she hopes to be a poetry evangelist of sorts, going to parts of the United States “where literary festivals don’t always go.”
- Milwaukee Officer Is Acquitted in Killing of Sylville Smith
By KAY NOLAN and JULIE BOSMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The death last August touched off two days of protest and violence on Milwaukee’s north side. The jury decided the shooting was justified.
- Jack Smith Appointed NA Chief Product Officer At GroupM
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Smith will work with GroupM agencies in the U.S. and Canada to develop added capabilities the company says will focus on improving communications engagement, performance and efficiency at theconsumer level.