Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MISTER G'S GRILLE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Album Review: Washed Out, a Pioneer of Chillwave, Considers an Escape on ‘Mister Mellow’
By JON PARELES - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Ernest Greene’s third album is a smooth, disorienting meditation on the idea of woozy sounds as refuge.
- The Five Best Grilling Apps For Your Epic Summer BBQ
By Dan Seitz - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Ready to fire up the grill this weekend? Download these five apps first!
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Here’s How To Grill With Charcoal
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 21, 2017
If you’re the kind of person who loves the taste of a char-grilled steak but are intimidated by anything that involves more than flicking a switch, don’t despair: There are experts who can tell you exactly how to grill with charcoal at home.Our colleagues at Consumer Reports put together a handy video packed with tips and tricks that will …
- Weber Genesis II LX Grill
By Joe Ray - Friday Apr 7, 2017
This grill's burners go to 11, but that's still not high enough.