Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Apr 10, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - MISSY PROPERTIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Doctor Who review: Time tumbles out of control in The Doctor Falls
By Kelly Fiveash - Monday Jul 3, 2017
A stubborn Doctor clings on, Bill hangs on a hurricane, and Missy dances with the Master.
- Yahoo Completes Sale Of Business To Verizon
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Yahoo on Tuesday said it completed the sale of its operating media business to Verizon Communications for approximately $4.48 billion. As previously announced, on June 16, 2017, the remaining part ofYahoo will change its name to Altaba Inc. Verizon will combine Yahoo with AOL properties to create Oath.