A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MISSY DISCOUNT MARKET CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Today’s Amazon discount: Grocery-chain stocks
By Kevin Kelleher - Friday Jun 16, 2017
ANALYSIS: Amazon’s proposed $13.7 billion purchase of Whole Foods Market caught stock market investors off guard. Their initial reaction — bidding up share prices of the two companies and selling off those of grocery chains — suggests a bleak future for an industry being reshaped by on-demand delivery. Shares of Walmart were down 4.4 percent in […]
- Investors Ignore Easy Money in Huntsman-Clariant Deal
Friday Jun 16, 2017
U.S. chemicals company is persistently trading at a puzzling discount to its value in the merger.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
- HotelTonight Launches First NYC OOH Campaign
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The discount hotel reservations app previously released some OOH messages in its hometown of SF, but this is the first wide-scale outdoor campaign, supported by radio, streaming and other platforms.