Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MISS SAM'S DANCE CENTRE OF PERFORMING ARTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- My Seven Seconds of Anyone-Can-Do-It (but Not Really) Dance
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Our critic is a lapsed dancer. But she jumped at the chance to perform a seven-second phrase from Yvonne Rainer’s “Trio A” for a film.
- Real Web Marketing Designs Three California Dance Sites
Friday Dec 28, 2012
Los Angeles-based Real Web Marketing, a web site marketing company, this week finished designing three new web sites for California DanceArts and the California Contemporary Ballet.
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Delicate Dance Of Lead-Gen On Emerging Platforms
Friday Aug 12, 2011
Given the popularity and frequency at which social/mobile applications emerge, we've reached a point where it's assumed that when a new platform is introduced, opportunities for marketers to leveragethe platform should be in place at launch. In theory, this makes sense: after all, the only thing you need to do to generate a potential lead on Facebook is to click that "like" button. What's notquite as clear is the role that emerging platforms play in attracting customers.
- Shubert Foundation Awards $26.8 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Grants were awarded to more than five hundred theaters, dance companies, theater training programs, and other arts organizations across the United States....
- Audi’s A5 and S5 Sportback: A performance-minded detour from the SUV
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Kiss the sub-$30,000 tier goodbye in Audi's latest niche-specific sportback.