The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIRIAM'S SOUTHERN CUISINE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Mississippi Regulators Seek to End Southern Co.'Clean-Coal'Plant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
State officials want Southern Co.’s Kemper facility, which has already taken $7.5 billion and seven years to finish, to run using natural gas going forward, and don’t want to pass on additional costs to electricity customers.
- University of Southern California Receives $10 Million From Keck
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The gift from the Keck Foundation will support patient care at the university's outpatient facility on its USC Health Sciences Campus....
- Frugal Traveler: The Southern Charms of Spain and Portugal
By LUCAS PETERSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Andalusia, the Sherry Triangle and the vistas of southern Portugal might be the ideal frugal corner of Europe.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.