The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MINUTE CHAIN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Confused goat smashes business’ glass doors
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Ewe have goat to be kidding! A goat hellbent on destruction shattered the front doors of a Colorado plastics company, startling security camera footage shows. “For like 20 minutes he sat and banged on the front door,” Greg Cappaert an employee at Argonics Inc. told 9 News. “He must have seen his reflection in the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- New York to D.C. in 29 Minutes? Elon Musk Says He Just Got Approval.
By Alyssa Newcomb and Paul A. Eisenstein - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Not so fast, Elon Musk.