Wrigley is trying to take a bite out of an e-cig company for pushing liquid smokes that look an awful lot like the iconic chewing gum brands, according to a federal lawsuit. Chi-Town Vapers sells a yellow-labeled “Joosy Fruit Gum” and a green-clad “Dbl Mint E-Liquid” product that intentionally bear striking resemblance to Wrigley’s Juicy...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MINTED GREEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Wrigley going after e-cig company in trademark suit
By David K. Li - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Newly Minted Mansion Lists for Over $46 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The pricetag on this 11,075-square-foot London property includes all the luxury furnishings and fittings.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees to Forfeit 5,500 Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Under a deal with federal prosecutors, the seller of art supplies agreed to return the items, pay the government $3 million and improve the way it collects antiquities.
- Types Of Oregano – Are There Different Varieties Of Oregano Herbs
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Grilled Okra With Spiced Yogurt, Peanuts and Mint: 20-Minute Recipe
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
In this recipe from Atlanta chef Steven Satterfield, okra chars on the grill until just tender, and lemony spiced yogurt makes a creamy counterpoint. But it’s the crunch of the peanuts that takes things to another level.