A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
10 NEW DORP PLACE
MELVILLE, NEW YORK, 11747
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MINT DISPLAY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- A Newly Minted Mansion Lists for Over $46 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The pricetag on this 11,075-square-foot London property includes all the luxury furnishings and fittings.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How to Whip Up the Summer's Most Interesting Drinks
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Keep intensely tasty sharbat syrups in the refrigerator all summer long to make refreshing drinks on demand. Here, recipes for sour-cherry, cantaloupe-cardamom, rose water-turmeric and mint variations.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Millennials Start Displaying Inclination To Give
By Andy Segedin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Millennials are still a ways away from contributing to the nonprofit sector to the same extent as Baby Boomers and Gen Xers. If signifiers of…