Historic coin experts say they have found the first silver piece minted by the US and believe it was likely held by Founding Father — and founder of The Post — Alexander Hamilton. David McCarthy, a senior researcher for the coin and collectibles firm Kagin’s, figured the 1783 silver coin had to be one-of-a-kind after...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MINT COOP-CONDO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Silver coin found at auction might be first ever minted by US
By Bob Fredericks - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- A Newly Minted Mansion Lists for Over $46 Million
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The pricetag on this 11,075-square-foot London property includes all the luxury furnishings and fittings.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Shareholders angry after golf company makes surprise sale
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
ClubCorp is being called a golf lowlife by a prominent shareholder who requested anonymity. “They will get sued,” he said. The Dallas business, which owns or operates 200 golf and country clubs, agreed last week to sell itself to Apollo Global Management for $1.1 billion, or $17.12 per share. That was a shock to the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.