Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MINEOLA JOINT VENTURE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Siemens and AES team up to create energy storage joint venture
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
(Reuters) — American energy firm AES and German engineering conglomerate Siemens on Tuesday said they were forming a joint venture to serve the rapidly growing energy storage market. Demand for large-scale energy storage is growing as the price of advanced batteries tumble and nations turn to renewable energy such as solar and wind. Pairing big […]
- Search Engine Yandex Partners With Uber To Form Joint Venture
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Uber has agreed to invest $225 million and and Yandex will invest $100 million in the new venture. The investments will go into the joint venture called NewCo.
- Western Digital Offers New Proposal to Toshiba for Joint Business
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Western Digital has submitted to Toshiba a new proposal to buy their joint-venture chip business, teaming up with U.S.-based private-equity company KKR.