A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MINEOLA EYE CENTER 2 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Receives $10 Million for Expansion of Eye Institute
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The gift from the Timken Foundation of Canton will support an expansion of the Cole Eye Institute and the creation of the Louise Timken Ophthalmic Education Center....
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Receives $20 Million for Hearing Research
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The gift from an anonymous donor will be used to accelerate research at the Eaton-Peabody Laboratories, the largest hearing research center in the world....
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- More Competition for the Friendly Skies
Wednesday Nov 5, 2014
Middle Seat columnist Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal discuss how the introduction of three new Persian Airlines into the U.S. market could be great news for travelers.