Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MINDBODY SESSIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Back in Albany to settle mayoral control of schools, lawmakers get sidetracked by other issues
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A special legislative session called by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resolve a stalemate over control of public education is New York City got off to a sluggish start Wednesday as lawmakers compiled a long...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Sessions Hearing in Three Minutes
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Watch the highlights of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions's testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Photo: Getty
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Live Briefing: Sessions’s Senate Testimony: How to Watch and What to Expect
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, EMMARIE HUETTEMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. Here are areas that are likely to be the subjects of questions.
- Explaining Executive Privilege and Sessions’s Refusal to Answer Questions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions refused to answer senators’ questions about his conversations with President Trump, but Mr. Trump has not asserted executive privilege to keep them secret.