Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Diageo to Buy Tequila Brand Casamigos
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Diageo has agreed to buy upscale tequila brand Casamigos as part of a larger push by the spirits giant to increase its exposure to the fast growing tequila market.
- George Clooney’s Tequila Company Sold for Up to $1 Billion
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Casamigos, which the actor founded with the entertainment impresario Rande Gerber, drew the attention of the spirits giant Diageo.