As initially reported in MobileMarketingDaily on January 3, mobile app infrastructure and services firm Phunware announced its late 2012 acquisition of Los Angeles-based mobile ad company Tapit Media Group for $23 million. Phunware works with major media such as NFL, TCM, Univision, E!, ESPN, Fox and Discovery on app experiences and management.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MILLIE DAYCARE L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- App Platform Phunware Acquires Tapit for $23 Million
Friday Jan 11, 2013
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Avocado bar in Sunset Park | Gilligan's returns | Super Burrito in Rockaway Beach
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.