NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MILLER TOOLS AND SERVICE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Microsoft Digs Into AI Through Image, Video, Search
Wednesday May 10, 2017
Microsoft on Wednesday revealed a variety of tools adding to 25 previously available Cognitive Services: Bing Custom Search, Custom Vision Service, Custom Decision Service, and Video Indexer.
- Rakuten Formally Launches Tool To Automate Disclosure Of Influencer Endorsements
Thursday May 18, 2017
Rakuten Marketing has developed technology that helps advertisers automatically monitor bloggers and publishers working with brands to ensure they disclose any compensation for their endorsements. Thecompany also launched what it calls Brand Quality & Regulatory Compliance Services for affiliate marketers.
- F.B. Heron Foundation President Clara Miller to Step Down
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Miller, who has served as president of the foundation since 2010, will assume the role of president emerita at the end of December....
- When It Comes to Identifying Affluence, Third-party Data Remains A Vital Tool
Wednesday Feb 8, 2017
Marketing to affluent audiences relies heavily on reaching audiences that have the spending capacity to afford a brand or service. This includes both a brand's existing customers, as well as prospectswho match the spending or behavioral characteristics of those valuable existing consumers. The trick is for marketers to use all of the data and tools at their disposal to reach both existing anduntapped audiences.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More