Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MILLENNIUM LIGHTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Nanoleaf Aurora review: Forget smart light bulbs, light up the entire wall
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This modular, wall-mountable LED system is giddily entertaining.
- Checkmate Pharma Clinches $27M for More Studies in Skin Cancer
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Checkmate Pharmaceuticals believes its approach to cancer treatment can make a certain type of immunotherapy work better, and it now has $27 million in additional funding to help build that case. F-Prime Capital Partners, a new investor, led the Series B round of investment announced Thursday. Sofinnova Partners and venBio, who had invested in Cambridge, […]
- Light-based neural network does simple speech recognition
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Using light for calculations ups the speed, drops the energy use.
- Doctor Who: The Eaters of Light review
By Kelly Fiveash - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Death by Scotland! The whole world is doomed by a beast of darkness.
- Wemo Wi-Fi Smart Dimmer review: Smart lighting, plus a snazzy dimmer
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
This in-wall dimmer switch gives your room an instant upgrade.
- "The Bay Lights" Transforms San Francisco Skyline
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
"The Bay Lights" light installation, inspired by the 75th anniversary of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, is officially unveiled March 5. Here's a preview of what it will look like, and a conversation the artist, Leo Villareal.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal