Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
504 QUEENS STREET
WESTBURY, NEW YORK, 11590
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MILLENNIUM HEALTH CONSULTING INC.
2014 - MILLENIUM HEALTH CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Chesson Hadley outlasts Beau Hossler to win LECOM Health Challenge
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
CLYMER, N.Y. – Chesson Hadley shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Beau Hossler in the Web.com Tour’s LECOM (...)
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.