NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MILK BURGER 148, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Can You Beat This Burger Challenge?
Tuesday May 17, 2016
At one New York restaurant, it's a race to finish a massive meal in record time. Clinton Hall's burger challenge calls for competitors to devour a three-patty burger (with all the toppings), a pound's worth of fries and a pint of beer in 25 minutes or under.
- Milk alternatives stunt kids’ height, says doctor with dairy industry ties
By Beth Mole - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The study has several weaknesses and the author wasn’t exactly forthcoming.
- Burger King, Tim Hortons Vow To Cut Back On Antibiotics In Chicken
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Amid growing concerns about the overuse of antibiotics in farm animals, Burger King has joined the list of fast food chains that will scale back on the use of drugs that are medically important to human beings.For livestock farmers, these antibiotics can help produce chickens that yield more meat. Unfortunately, the continuous low-dose use of antibiotics also contributes to …
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Kroger Slashing Prices On Milk, Eggs To Keep Up In Heated Grocery War
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
With foreign newcomers like Lidl and Aldi landing on our shores, and online services like Amazon creeping onto an already crowded grocery battlefield, traditional grocers are willing to do whatever they can to keep customers coming back. At Kroger, that means slashing prices on popular staples like milk and eggs, in an effort to signal to customers that their stores …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017