A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MILESTONE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Sony’s sold 60.4 million PlayStation 4s
By Jeff Grubb - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The PlayStation 4 has hit another major milestone. Sony Interactive Entertainment has sold 60.4 million PS4s. The publisher finished its media presentation leading into the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles earlier tonight where it showed off upcoming games like Spider-Man, Uncharted 4 downloadable content, and more. But while the company has plenty […]
- Mexico City Journal: A Student Strike Becomes an Occupation, for 17 Years
By KIRK SEMPLE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Since 2000, an auditorium at National Autonomous University of Mexico has been commandeered by political protesters.
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- Xbox Scorpio is probably the name for Microsoft’s new console
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
We’re just hours away from Microsoft dropping all the new details on its upgraded Xbox system at the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles, and the leaks have started during into a steady stream of information. Xbox Scorpio is the name of the new Xbox, according to an advertisement on Best Buy’s website. […]
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation “Serves the Community” Very Differently
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation may be more focused on donor satisfaction than outcomes.