The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIKE'S CAR CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Breaking the Health Care Logjam
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
There is agreement among Republican senators that certain parts of the ACA should be repealed. Yet they allow their disagreements over new features to get in the way of the consensus.
- Trump slams NY Times story about Pence 2020 bid as ‘totally inept’
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
President Trump slammed The New York Times early Monday for reporting that several Republicans — including Vice President Mike Pence — are angling for a presidential run in 2020. “The failing @nytimes, which has made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win (apologized), is totally inept!”
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.