The $85 device, called Mighty, syncs with your Spotify playlists so you can jam out without going online.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVENUE STE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIGHTY MITE DOG GEAR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Introducing Mighty, the iPod Shuffle for Spotify
By David Pierce - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Lena Dunham Says Her Dog Was Abused. The Shelter He Came From Disagrees.
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The writer, producer and actress said she had to give up Lamby because of behavioral issues, but an employee at the shelter where she got him disputes that claim.