A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MIDWOOD MARTIAL ARTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- 7-year-old Bruce Lee fan is way fitter than you
By Yi Shu Ng - Friday Jun 16, 2017
You wouldn't want to mess with this seven-year-old.
Imai — often dubbed the 'mini-Bruce Lee' — first became an international sensation when he managed to match Bruce Lee's nunchuck skills move-by-move in 2015:
Imai has been watching Bruce Lee movies since he was one, reported SoraNews24, and he started to practice his moves when he was four.
That was three years ago. Look how ripped he is now: Read more...More about Viral, Japan, Martial Arts, Bruce Lee, and Culture
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.