For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MIDWOOD ARTS AND CRAFTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Celebrating Black Diversity
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The Brooklyn-based festival has everything from skate competitions to public art. It is built to be a safe space for expression.
- Carbon Craft Principals Acquire Southport Boats
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The principals of Carbon Craft Inc. today announced they have acquired Southport Boats for an undisclosed amount. Anchors Aweigh Capital (AAC), a private investment firm focused on maritime businesses, advised Carbon Craft on the...