The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MIDTOWN GROCERY & CANDY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- NYPD Fatally Shoots Man in Midtown
Wednesday May 18, 2016
New York City police officers shot and killed a man during the morning rush hour Wednesday in Midtown Manhattan after he refused their orders to drop a knife and then lunged at them, authorities said. Photo: Reuters
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Candy company's new promise
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- SweeTARTS Co-Creates Content, Candy With Fans At VidCon
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
SweeTARTS returns to VidCon this week, encouraging fans of the candy to create original content, and plans to launch a new "candy creation" on Friday at the event.