As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MIDTOWN 45 AT NEW YORK CITY VACATION OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
- NYPD Fatally Shoots Man in Midtown
Wednesday May 18, 2016
New York City police officers shot and killed a man during the morning rush hour Wednesday in Midtown Manhattan after he refused their orders to drop a knife and then lunged at them, authorities said. Photo: Reuters
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- These Vintage Photos Of New York In The Summer Will Make You Want To Maximize Your Vacation Time
By Allison Sanchez - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Check out these vintage photos of New York City as seen through the lens of post-war photographer Todd Webb.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.