EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIDNIGHT OIL AUTO/TRUCK REPAIRS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Oil Outlook Now So Bleak It May Be an Opportunity
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A trio of reports from OPEC, the IEA and the U.S. EIA on the oil market have sent prices to multi-month lows, but consensus may soon become too bearish.
- Rampaging Oil Bears Are Missing Half the Picture
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Oil has a U.S. supply problem, but unlike in previous downturns, demand still looks firm—for now.
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
- Big Oil Steps Up Support for Carbon Tax
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some of the world’s largest oil companies and the country’s biggest auto maker are joining a group that is pushing the U.S. government to tax carbon in an effort to slow climate change.
- How To Instantly Repair The Media Economy
Monday Jan 23, 2017
SEAN SPICER: We recognize the important role of a thriving media in a democracy, namely to blame it for all that we do wrong. As such, we're announcing that the Trump Administration will take charge.