NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MIDNIGHT CREW LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Is A “Reinvented” J. Crew Catalog Enough To Keep Company Afloat?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Amid sinking sales figures, executive turmoil, and a seismic consumer shift away from traditional retail, J. Crew is staking part of its turnaround plan on… rethinking its print catalog?J. Crew has released its latest quarterly earnings, and for the first three months of 2017, the flagship brand’s sales — which accounts for more than 80% of the company’s revenue…
- Gritty Photos of the News Crews That Never Stop Rolling
By Laura Mallonee - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Satoshi Fujiwara documents the people documenting tragedy.
- J.Crew Tries to Ease Debt Load as Sales Decline Continues
Monday Jun 12, 2017
J.Crew announced a move it hopes will ease its heavy debt load and give it more time to right its business, as the embattled retailer also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of same-store sales declines.
- Ars enters VR and destroys multiple starships in Star Trek: Bridge Crew
By Lee Hutchinson - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wherein we don our Vives and Rifts, hit record, and set phasers to "ridiculous."
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Film Crew
Thursday Jan 19, 2017
Teens today have more entertainment options at their fingertips - literally and figuratively - than any generation of youth before them. It's for exactly this reason that traditional entertainmentindustries are so worried about how to attract and retain young audiences.
- 'Bridge Crew': Voice Command Comes to 'Star Trek' VR Videogame
Friday Jun 23, 2017
IBM and games developer Ubisoft are experimenting with speech recognition to enhance one of the first social virtual reality video games: “Star Trek: Bridge Crew”. The game makes use of IBM's supercomputer Watson. Image:Ubisoft Composite:Mark Kelly