NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MIDDLETOWN PLAZA RESIDENT COUNCIL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- LA County Looking To Replace Some Old Billboards With Digital
Thursday Jul 3, 2014
The city council in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, has approved an agreement with Edwards Outdoor Advertising to remove 47 of its billboard structures around the city -- including 22 located alongInterstate 5 -- in favor of three large electronic billboards in Santa Clarita. Residents are not too happy with the decision, however, and have gathered more than 16,000 signatures in opposition ofthe plan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- London council evacuates hundreds of homes amid fire safety concerns
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The move comes amid escalating concerns among residents of thousands of tower blocks around Britain.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- ‘This is Appalling’: Evacuated London Residents Try to Cope
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some residents are refusing to leave their homes after they were ordered out for fear that their buildings had hazardous cladding.