One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MIDDLETON SM, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Kate Middleton's 'Diana moment,' Duchess turns heads in white dress
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Kate Middleton attended The Royal Ascot and turned heads with her somewhat see through dress. Keri Lumm (@thekerilumm) has more.
- Mobile, Desktop Even In Race For Video Eyeballs
Friday Mar 3, 2017
Mobile phones and desktops are neck-and-neck when it comes to video viewing. More than half, or about 57%, of consumers around the world watch videos on their mobile phones every day. That's on parwith the 58% of consumers who are checking out videos on their computer, according to AOL's State of the Video Industry Global Research Study.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- VideoBlocks Takes On The Stock Photo Biz
Monday Apr 24, 2017
VideoBlocks helped reinvent stock video acquisition with its one-price membership. Now it's expanding to still photos.
- 'Batman' Forever? Adam West Made His Peace With That
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Adam West's death last week served as a reminder of a TV era when actors came to resent the very shows that made them famous.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.