After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MIDDLE EAST POLITICAL CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Trump Effect on the Middle East
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The Trump effect on the Middle East has been a welcome recalibration of American relations with the region.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- Immigration Moves Front and Center in Italy’s Local Elections
By JASON HOROWITZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Parties and politicians took a tougher stance ahead voting on Sunday, from Lampedusa in the south to Lake Como, where the Swiss border beckons migrants.
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.
- Jared Kushner to Travel to Middle East in Effort to Advance U.S. Peace Efforts
Monday Jun 19, 2017
President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser, Jared Kushner, plans to travel to the Middle East this week to try to advance U.S. efforts to reach an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, a White House official said Sunday.
- Arab Diplomats Seek to Sway Trump in Qatar Rift
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Diplomats from feuding Arab nations are squaring off in Washington in a bid to bend President Donald Trump to their positions on the future of Qatar, an issue that could broadly impact U.S. interests across the Middle East.