Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MICKAT REGENERATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- 05 April, 2017 – Episode 613 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Apr 7, 2017
Real Replication Trouble, CRISPR Reveal, CRISPR Surprise, Scientific Strawberries, Fang Blennie Bennies, Fish Need Friends, Chemical Eye Regeneration, Microbial Harpoons!, 10,000 Years Native, Mouse Brains And Babies, Plastic Trash, Cow Burying Badgers, And Much More...
- When flatworms go to space, they grow two heads
By Annalee Newitz - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It sounds like a bad science fiction movie, but that’s just how space flatworms roll.
- The price of being the king of affordable housing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Innovative idea for subway system's L-pocalypse, but it won't work
By Erik Engquist - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017