Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MICHELL WOLF LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Edith Windsor, plaintiff in landmark gay marriage case, dies at 88
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Edith Windsor, Trailblazer Of The Same-Sex Marriage Movement, Has Passed Away At 88
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
After fighting for decades for the right to marry, Windsor passes away two years after SCOTUS ruled in favor of same-sex marriage.
- Edith Windsor, Whose Same-Sex Marriage Fight Led to Landmark Ruling, Dies at 88
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Ms. Windsor’s case struck down the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013 and granted same-sex married couples federal recognition for the first time.