Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MICHELE'S HEAVENLY DELIGHTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- President Michel Temer of Brazil Is Charged With Corruption
By DOM PHILLIPS - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Days after a poll showed his approval rating at 7 percent, the lowest for a Brazilian president in nearly 30 years, Mr. Temer was accused of taking a $152,000 bribe.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Is Bernie Sanders Going to Hell?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Sanders recently grilled a nominee on a particular, and controversial, point of Christian theology: the question of who goes to heaven or hell – a question that has nothing to do with serving in the federal government.
- Adam West: Batman Forever
By Brian Raftery - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
No actor ever managed to make the Dark Knight as delightful as the legendary actor.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.