Andy Rubin's smartphone startup signs a deal with the smallest of the big four carriers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - MICHELE RUBIN, M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Andy Rubin’s Essential phone announces carrier availability and it’s… Sprint
By Ron Amadeo - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Why 2017’s net neutrality battle is crucial for the game industry
By Sheri Rubin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
GUEST: Two years ago the Federal Communications Commission’s net neutrality rules went into effect, giving consumers what was supposed to be a ‘free and open’ internet. Unfortunately, the future of the FCC’s Open Internet Order (OIO) is in jeopardy and this is bad news for game developers. What ‘net neutrality’ means The primary goal of net […]
- First Look at the Essential Phone, Andy Rubin's Anti-iPhone
By David Pierce - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Andy Rubin sees the future, and can't sit around waiting for it to arrive.
- Andy Rubin promises his delayed Essential Phone is still alive
By Ron Amadeo - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
After missing the original June 30 date, Rubin shares pictures of production.
- Brazilian Lawmakers Reject Bribery Prosecution of President Michel Temer
By ERNESTO LONDOÑO - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Despite widespread support for the criminal case to move forward, Brazilian lawmakers voted to spare President Michel Temer from standing trial on corruption charges.
- Padres Make Wise Investment In Michel Baez - Padres Organization Report
By Jeff Sanders - Friday Aug 11, 2017