The Australian city’s plan to modernize the Queen Victoria Market has drawn fire from residents who fear the loss of its antique charm.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
24924 145TH AVENUE
QUEENS, NEW YORK, 11413
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MICHAELNEIL CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Melbourne Haggles Over the Future of Its Most Popular Market
By BESHA RODELL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Queen Lays Out U.K.'s Brexit, Counterterrorism Plans in Low-Key Speech
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II laid out the Conservative government’s legislative agenda, in a speech that confirmed Britain’s negotiating aim in Brexit talks and set out the government’s intention to come up with a new counterterrorism strategy.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- The conundrum of corporate gifts
By Marc A. Pitman - Thursday May 25, 2017
Last week, I was able to listen to a terrific discussion from business leaders about how their organizations make corporate gifts to charities. It's always good to hear the thought process of donors. But it sometimes raises more questions than it settles. Seeking corporate gifts? Don't be "that" guy At one point in the conversation,
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.