The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
450 SEVENTH AVENUE 42ND FLR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10123
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MICHAEL YADGARD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Michael Conforto is the injury Mets dread
By Post Sports Desk - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Just as the Mets’ outfield was looking abnormally healthy, Michael Conforto went down. The left-fielder left Sunday’s game in San Francisco in the sixth inning after a Matt Moore pitch struck him in the left hand the inning prior. A Mets trainer and Terry Collins visited Conforto after the plunking, but he remained in to...
- Michael Conforto still not allowed to swing a bat
By Mike Puma - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
MIAMI — Michael Conforto’s left hand was still a concern for the Mets on Tuesday. The outfielder was scheduled for an examination by a doctor before the Mets’ 6-3 loss at Marlins Park because of residual soreness in the hand, after he was drilled on Sunday in San Francisco. “It’s just bruised and I think...